Monday, March 30, 2009

Sketch Challenge

Hello again! Thanks for the sweet comments :) I was so excited to see someone had found my little corner of the internet that I almost dropped the phone while I was talking to my Mom. (She forgave me!)

Here's one of the other cards I made this weekend. It was for the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challent #61 (http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2009/03/taylored-expressions-cupcake-challenge_27.html)


No time for stamping tonight since I had class, but there's always hope for tomorrow. Have a good one!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Delicate Dots DSP, Whisper White (SU!), Kraft, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Bella Blossoms (SU!)
Ink: So Saffron (SU!), Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Accessories: Swiss Dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug (Provocraft), Hemp twine (SU!), Copic marker, Button and flower from stash

1 comment:

  1. This came out really nice Amy! I like how you embossing the circle punch, nice touch! Pretty stamp image!

    Yaneri

    ReplyDelete